With a potent combination of protein and super-nutrients (and a long
history as a traditional Chinese longevity food) it’s no wonder these
tasty little morsels have become the world’s most popular super berry.
Toss a handful in your mouth, in your smoothie, or in your cookie
batter, and you'll be getting a mega-dose of cell-protecting
antioxidants, essential vitamins and trace minerals, including vital
selenium. They're also loaded with heart-healthy phytosterols and
Need some quick, tasty protein? Gojis are loaded with 18 amino acids,
while also providing a balance of fast and slow-acting carbs for energy,
and fiber for happy digestion.
Not only are these gojis certified Organic, unlike many gojis in the US,
they come direct from the source and undergo extensive lab testing for
purity, earning highest purity scores for heavy metals (details below).
Source & Process
Pure, RAW, sustainable & pesticide-free
Essential Living Foods is one of the oldest and largest importers of
goji berries in the US, with over a decade of experience interfacing
with suppliers, farmers, and certifiers in China. Not only are these
goji berries certified Organic, unlike many gojis in the US, they comes
direct from the source and undergo extensive lab testing for purity.
Goji Berry Nutrition Facts
Lycium Barbarum L
- Loaded with antioxidant carotenoids: food for the eyes!
- 18 amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids for complete protein.
- Twice as much beta carotene as carrots.
- Twice as much iron as spinach.
- As much vitamin C as oranges.
- Over 20 trace minerals, including zinc, iron, copper, calcium, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Balance of slow and fast carbs for energy, and fiber for digestion.
- Includes vitamins B1, B2, and B6
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Polysaccharides and Carbohydrates
A Note on Sulfites