A warming oil that dates back to biblical times, Cassia promotes
healthy digestion and immune function while providing a strong,
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Warming, uplifting aroma
Warm, spicy, cinnamon
Cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy
aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential
oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years to maintain
physical health* and promote emotional well-being.* It's one of the few
essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its
unmistakable fragrance and calming properties. Cassia is a "warming" oil
that helps promote a healthy immune function.* It also is a great oil
to diffuse during cold months due to its warming properties and spicy
scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with doTERRA
Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong
when inhaled directly. When diluted, Cassia can help soothe the body.
Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for cinnamon in
pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support when seasonal threats are high.*
- Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to aid digestion or ward off hunger cravings.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any