Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea,
Copaiba essential oil is derived
from the resin of the copaiba tree. Copaiba oil is widely used in
cosmetic products and perfumes and has a woody, spicy aroma.
- Combine with two ounces of water and gargle.
- Place one drop in warm bath water for a calming aroma.
- Add two drops Copaiba and Epsom salt to a warm foot bath.
- Add to moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Massage into hands, wrists, and elbows for a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diffuse for an energizing aroma during daily activity.
- Combine two drops Copaiba with two drops Eucalyptus in a diffuser for an invigorating blend.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a
doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner
ears, and sensitive areas.
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii