- Pure, unprocessed, hand gathered
French sea salt from the renowned Guerande Salt Ponds, in Brittany,
France. These millennial salt fields are registered as a National
Treasure in France.
- Naturally high in iodine with no need for added chemical iodine like ordinary "iodized" table salt
- Contains less sodium chloride--95% vs. 99.9% in ordinary processed salt.
- Contains trace minerals-- iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, zinc and iron-- all vital to healthy cell function (please see analysis information).
- Fleur de sel from Guerande is considered the world's finest salt and was traditionally reserved for royalty.
- Ancestral methods are used: gathered by hand from the renowned Salt
Ponds of Guérande, Our salt is never touched by metal; only wooden
implements are used.