The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and
energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
- Promotes vitality and energy
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
α-pinene, carene, limonene
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress
essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma thatís energizing and refreshing.
Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress
can be diffused or inhaled directly, but should not be swallowed or
taken internally. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial
for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on
the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of
transition or loss.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of
children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctorís care,
consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and