Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that
supports the nervous system and helps maintain healthy red blood cells.
It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body
It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency. This deficiency is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
Strict vegetarians, heavy drinkers and smokers, pregnant
and breast-feeding women, and the elderly usually require vitamin B12
supplements. Sometimes our body, mainly our digestive system, is not
able to absorb this vitamin. This can happen when a person has
pernicious anemia, celiac disease, Crohn's disease, bacteria growth in
the small intestine, or parasites. People suffering from these
conditions may need vitamin B12 supplements as well.
A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of
illnesses including anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of
appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth,
asthma, vision problems, and a low sperm count.
- Co-enzyme Methylcobalamin B-12 superior to Cynanocobalamin
- Maintains healthy nerve cells and red blood cells
- Regulates homocysteine levels for a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Assists in the chelation of heavy metals
- Increases energy for fatigue, workouts, stress and poor diets
- Alleviates B-12 deficiency, especially in elderly and vegetarians
Medical Ingredients: B-12 Methylcobalamin
Non-Medical Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid