The Earthing Body Band Kit comes with one small and one large adjustable band complete with two Coil Cords.
The Earthing Body Bands can be used virtually anywhere. Whether you
are stretching, working out, sitting, meditating, or sleeping!
This Earthing Body Band Kit includes:
- 1 Small Orange Body Band (can be adjusted from 6″ to 10″)
- 1 Large Orange Body Band (can be adjusted from 12″ to 22″)
- 2 Earthing Coil Cords (can be stretched up to 18ft)
- 1 Outlet Checker
- 1 Easy to Follow User’s Guide
How It Works
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing Body Bands you must connect it to the
“ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Body
Bands, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper
ground and you are ready to connect your Body Bands. If you have any
other light combination it means your outlet is NOT properly grounded.
If that is the case, you can use the Grounding Rod in the optional step
Step 2: Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren’t Grounded (Optional and Sold Separately)
The Grounding Rod is also useful when camping, or traveling to a location without grounded electrical outlets!
1. First Push the Grounding Rod directly into the earth (20 cm to 25 cm) close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Grounding Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your Body Bands.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Bring the cord into your home (via window or door), and plug the
prong end of your 15′ Earthing cord into the receptacle end of the
Grounding Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, soak the earth around
the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 3: Using Your Body Bands
1. The Body Bands can be put around your foot or ankle, hand or wrist, shoulder or thigh.
2. Snap the cord onto the Body Band connection tab.
3. Insert the end of your Earthing Cord into the 3rd hole of a grounded wall outlet.
4. You must make direct skin contact with Body Bands.
Step 4: How To Test For Conductivity With The Continuity Tester (Sold Separately)
The purpose of the Continuity Tester is to verify that your Earthing product is conductive.
1. Insert prong end of splitter into grounded outlet or grounding rod cord.
2. Plug the Earthing cord from the Body Band into one of the two
splitter receptacle ends. The other end of that cord is snapped onto
your Body Band.
3. Insert prong end of the tester cord into the other splitter
receptacle. The other end of that cord is snapped onto the Continuity
4. Place the Continuity Tester flat on the Body Band. The round metal
plate must be in contact with surface of the Body Band. Press firmly on
the mat to obtain a good contact. Press and hold the “test” button for a
minimum of three seconds. A green light means that the Body Band is in
working order. In unlikely case that no green light comes on, the
product may be defective or has lost conductivity and should be
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection, then disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing cord from the Body Band into ground connection.
7. You don’t have to test your products often. Perhaps after
cleaning. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the
tester will expire.
Step 5: Care Instructions
The preferred cleaning method is to hand wash with soap and then immediately put them in the dryer on low heat.
Washing machines are too aggressive and the band will be immersed in
water for a long time. The snaps are nickel plated brass and the wire is
stainless steel both of which are corrosion resistant. However, even
stainless steel will start to corrode with long term water
immersion. The conductive material is carbon so it will not oxidize but
the rubber elasticity will be affected by bleach or oxidizing agents
and high temperature is not good. Do not dry in the sun; the UV and hot
sun will impact the elasticity.
Always use as directed. The Earthing Connection Outlet Ground Checker
is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only Earthing® approved
connecting cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet
Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the
product before consulting an electrician.
For your safety, locate any connecting cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.