The Earthing Body Bands can be used virtually anywhere. Whether you
are stretching, working out, sitting, meditating, or sleeping!
- 1 Small Orange Body Band (Adjustable from 6″ to 10″)
How It Works
1. Test your outlet with an Outlet Checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper
ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product. Any other
light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try
testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to
use a Grounding Rod.
2. You can put the Body Bands around your foot or ankle, hand or wrist, shoulder or thigh.
3. Snap an Earthing Coil Cord onto the Body Band connection tab.
4. Insert the end of your Earthing Cord into the 3rd hole of your grounded wall outlet.
5. You must make direct skin contact with Body Band.
Preferred cleaning method is to hand wash with soap and then immediately put them in the dryer on low heat.
Washing machines are too aggressive and the band will be immersed in
water for a long time. The snaps are Nickel plated brass and the wire is
SS both of which are corrosion resistant. However, even Stainless Steel
will start to corrode with long term water immersion. The conductive
material is carbon so it will not oxidize but the
rubber elasticity will be affected by bleach or oxidizing agents
and high temperature is not good. Do not dry in the sun; the UV and hot
sun will impact the elasticity.
Always use as directed. The Earthing Connection Outlet Ground Checker
is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only Earthing® approved
connecting cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet
Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the
product before consulting an electrician.
For your safety, locate any connecting cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.