Earthing patches are similar to the ECG/EKG electrode patches commonly
used by doctors for testing purposes. When used for Earthing, you
simply apply them to the skin on some part of the body, such as a site
of tenderness or pain. One end of the accompanying Earthing cord snaps
onto the patch. The other end connects to a grounded wall outlet or
ground rod. Each order comes with 30 disposable patches and two Earthing
30 conductive Earthing patches
2 - 15 ft straight cords
1 Outlet checker
1 userís guide
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the
ďground portĒ of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your
Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging
in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly
grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesnít work, then you
will need to use a grounding rod in the optional step 2.
Step 2: (Optional) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren't Grounded
1. First Push the Ground Rod directly into the earth(8" to 10") close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptical end of the
Ground Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, such as a desert, soak the
earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 3: Setting Up The Patches
1. Place patch on bare skin.
2. Insert one end of Earthing cord into ground port of a properly
grounded wall outlet (third hole) or connect to cord of an Earthing
ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
3. Snap other end of cord onto the Earthing patch.
4. Anytime you use a patch, donít forget to disconnect the cord if
you have to leave the room. Itís easy to forget you are connected!!!
5. Dispose the patch when the gel in the center has dissolved or dried up