Used to cleanse surfaces and the air, Eucalyptus essential oil can help promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing.
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50
feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main
chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and
alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear
breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage
experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial
for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown
that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus can
be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.