With several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome, Fennel
essential oil can still be used to promote healthy digestion and
respiratory function, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor.
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Supports a healthy respiratory system*
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation*
Licorice, sweet, honey
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate,
feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times
when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them
strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct
licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion
is equally noteworthy.* Fennel may help support the health of the lungs
and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight
sweet tooth cravings.* Fennel is also known for its ability to promote
healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*
- Take internally to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.*
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.