Often called the “king of oils, ” Frankincense promotes feelings of
peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and
internal uses provide modern health benefits.*
- Supports healthy cellular function*
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
Warm, spicy, clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra
α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious
essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits.* In
addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and
Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the
ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to
salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to
the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying
properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of
imperfections. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support
healthy cellular function.* When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense
promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.