Kombucha Starter CULTURE - (Dried) 2.4g
kombucha starter culture consists of yeast and bacteria existing in a
symbiotic relationship. When combined with sweetened tea and fermented
for 7 to 30 days, the resulting kombucha beverage has a slightly
carbonated zing and is packed full of B vitamins.
- Contains 1 dehydrated kombucha starter culture and 10 pH strips.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- Initial batch requires 30-day culturing time. Subsequent batches culture in 7-30 days.
- Reusable culture; transfer the culture from batch to batch
- With proper care, the culture can be used indefinitely to create delicious fermented tea
- Easy to make; can be
flavored a variety of ways
scobys are manufactured in a facility that also processes dairy, soy, wheat,
nut, and fish products. Kombucha scobys are culture (no animal byproducts).
Ingredients: Organic sugar, Organic black tea, Live active cultures
This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Storage Information: Shelf stable. For longer life store in refrigerator. Do not freeze.
Shipping Information: Kombucha tea starter cultures are shipped in a
dehydrated state and must be rehydrated. Rehydration requires vinegar, tea,
sugar and a 30-day rehydration period. Full rehydration and brewing
instructions accompany each order.
***Disclaimer: Shipping during cold freezing temperatures is not advised and at your own risk as there is a possibility that freezing may cause spoilage to cultures. Although an insulator container may help, we do not make any guarantees on the viability of cultures being shipped in cold temperatures.