Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all
times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing
properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.*
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension.*
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, linalyl acetate
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its
unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians
and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a
perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which
continue to be Lavenderís most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently
used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water
to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to
promote a restful nightís sleep. Due to Lavenderís versatile properties,
it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA
Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See
additional precautions below.
sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctorís care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.