A favorite oil for massages, Lemongrass provides a pungent, smoky aroma, and offers purifying and toning benefits for the skin.
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule*
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
Citrus, herbaceous, smoky
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor
and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with
fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavor,
Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an
overall tonic to the body’s systems.* It’s also purifying and toning to
the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these
benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy.
Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness
and promote a positive outlook.
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.*
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.