Known for its distinct aroma and taste, Lime provides cleansing benefits
when taken internally or used topically—making it the perfect oil for
purifying skin, air, and surfaces.*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser*
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
Citrus, tart, sweet
Lime rind (peel)
Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime
essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste.
Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh,
citrus flavor. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal
cleansing benefits* and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s
also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its
ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime is frequently used in
facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA
Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See
additional precautions below.
sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays
for up to 12 hours after applying product.
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any