One hundred million years ago, volcanoes rose from the sea, dividing continents, creating mountains and forming much of the land as we know it. As these volcanoes erupted, molten lava and thick ash poured into the sea. The combination of thick ash and the salt from the sea caused a chemical reaction, and over thousands of years, precious minerals like zeolites began to form in the hardened lava.
What's a Zeolite & How Does It Work?
For centuries, the powdered forms of specific zeolites have been used as traditional remedies throughout Asia to promote overall health and well being. The story of the "volcanic rocks" has been passed down from generation-to-generation as more and more people have experienced its life-changing benefits.
Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals with an unique, complex crystalline structure. It's honeycomb framework of cavities and channels (like cages) works at the cellular level trapping, heavy metals and toxins. In fact, because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, zeolites act as magnets drawing toxins to it, capturing them in its cage and removing them from the body.
- Supports a healthy immune system.*
- Helps remove heavy metals, toxins and other substances from the body.*
- Helps balance pH levels in the body.*
- 100 percent natural and non-toxic.*
- Safe for long-term use.*
Also, check out the Extended Information tab at the top of the page for more Info.
Still have questions? Please contact us at 416-617-3096 and we will be glad to help you.
* The statements above have not been evaluated by the FDA. If you are unwell or taking medication, we recommend you seek the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner before starting a zeolite program. Liquid zeolite is not a medicine, and is not intended for the treatment/prevention of disease.