Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities,
which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying
the air, or promoting healthy immune function.*
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function*
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats*
Herbaceous, green, leathery
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has
over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of
the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for
centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote
feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin
for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying
properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and
to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes
healthy immune function*, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces
throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca
is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and
diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.