Milagro de la Selva Tea - PACKS (1 MTH SUPPLY) 82 g/bag (loose tea) (Organically Grown)
This is a company dedicated to the investigation, cultivation and processing of medicinal plants that grow freely in the lush tropical rain forest of Guatemala, Central America. We are environmentally-friendly and have been protecting the rain forest from extinction for the last 20 years.
Is a very pleasant, refreshing clove-tasting beverage. Many non-diabetic customers drink it just for its taste and antioxidant properties. One bag makes about 10 servings. Serving size: 3 TBSP
Are there any side effects?
No. In the 10 years that the tea has been on the market, no user has ever reported any kind of side effect. The study done by the National University of Costa Rica, Connexios Life Sciences Laboratories in Bangalore, India, and FDA approved laboratories in California proved that the tea is totally non-toxic and free of any side effects.
Are there any restrictions in my diet?
Yes, you must avoid “junk foods”, like pizza, hamburgers, dietary drinks, sodas etc. Read the labels, and do not consume foods that contain MSG (monosodium glutamate), do not cook with seasonings that contain MSG, and avoid artificial sweeteners. If you have a “sweet tooth”, then use stevia, a natural sweetener that also helps in the reduction of glucose and which is available in most health food stores.
Milagro de la Selva is a 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% non- toxic alternative for the treatment of diabetes that we guarantee will give you impressive results. It works by assisting your body in the control of glucose. Milagro de la Selva does not treat the SYMPTOMS, as all pharmaceutical medications do. When you see your glucose and A1C levels coming down, it is because you are getting BETTER, not because your symptoms have been SUPPRESSED.
We also strongly suggest you consume organic produce and organic foods that come from a reliable source.
Can I take Milagro de la Selva™ with my current ~diabetes medication?
Yes, the tea is totally compatible with all existing medications for the treatment of ~diabetes. Many users that have had triple by-pass surgery find that drinking the tea along with their medications actually gives them better results with the drugs that were prescribed and helps them to recuperate faster. In fact, we recommend that you do not stop taking your medication when starting the tea; you should gradually reduce your medication when the glucose levels begin to drop until it is no longer needed.
For how long should I drink the tea?
No less than six months to really receive the benefits. Once you experience results, we recommend no less than six months of usage in order to fully receive its benefits. One user who was originally insulin dependent with glucose levels above 500, reported improvement after the first few days. After six month's drinking the tea, his numbers remained below 100 and he concluded he didn't need the tea anymore. Two years later, his blood sugar continues in control. It is important to emphasize, that this person carefully followed his diet and exercise program.
What are the ingredients in Milagro de la Selva™ ?
The tea is the synergistic blending of two exotic plants that grow in their natural habitat, the subtropical rain forest of Guatemala: Smilax Domingensis, and Tecoma Stans. Milagro de la Selva™ is grown, harvested, blended and packaged without the use of chemicals or pesticides and is 100% non-toxic.
How often should I take Milagro de la Selva™ ?
You should drink three 8 ounce glasses of the tea throughout the day just as you would drink water - preferably before meals. Make sure you drink it cold; do not re-heat.
Can I drink Milagro de la Selva™ hot, right after brewing it?
No, the brewed tea must steep overnight with the herbs left in the liquid. Strain it the next morning leaving only pure liquid - put it into a container and drink three 8-ounce glasses daily, preferably ½ hour before meals. You should drink it cold, or at room temperature, but always keep the unused portion refrigerated. DO NOT RE-HEAT AND DO NOT RE-USE THE DISCARDED HERBAL MATERIAL BECAUSE THE PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN LEACHED OUT.
HOW TO PREPARE:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING THE TEA*
1. Every night boil four (4) cups (one quart) of pure water, not tap water, in a non-aluminum pot.
2. When the water starts to boil, add four (4) heaping tablespoons of the tea (shredded bark), cover the pot and let slow boil for 10 minutes (no more than 10 minutes). Each tablespoon should look like this (spoon provided with your purchase):
3. After the 10 minutes of boiling, remove from the stove, and let steep overnight.
4. Next morning, strain the tea with a fine mesh strainer, then refrigerate if you are going to be home. If you need to take it with you, then add some ice and keep it in a thermos.
5. Drink the prepared infusion throughout the day, preferably one glass before each meal. The tea is totally NON TOXIC, so if you drink more than the three glasses there is no problem. IF YOU DRINK LESS, IT WILL NOT BE AS EFFECTIVE.
6. DO NOT REHEAT. Reheating will destroy the healing enzymes of the tea. Always keep the unused portion cold.
7. ALL THESE PROCEDURES MAY SEEM INCONVENIENT, BUT REMEMBER, YOUR HEALTH IS MOST IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. WE HAVE FOUND THAT NATURAL PRODUCTS WORK BEST WHEN THEY ARE INFUSED AND NOT TAKEN IN PILL FORM.
When starting to drink Milagro de la Selva, do not stop taking your medication. You should add the tea along with your medication and when the numbers begin to drop, then begin a gradual reduction of the dosage of your medication.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ADD SWEETENERS OF ANY KIND
NOTE: If it is inconvenient to be preparing daily batches of the tea, you may prepare as much as five (5) day worth, as long as you keep the infusion refrigerated at all times.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.