While it is known to hold powerful cleansing properties, particularly
for the throat and mouth, Myrrh can also be used to support well-being
and emotional balance.*
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Furanoedudesma 1, 3-diene, curzerene
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at
times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is
derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has
been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits.
Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health
aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh
has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat.
It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking
complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being.*
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
NOTE: Picture shows 15ml bottle but this item is for a 5ml bottle.