Neroli Touch Citrus x aurantium
Soothing to the skin, doTERRA
Neroli Touch is specially formulated with Fractionated Coconut Oil to
provide a positive, calming experience when applied topically.
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the
bitterorange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same
tree—orange is derived from the orange peels,Petitgrain from the leaves
and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted
regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. According to research,
Neroli instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of
anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli
can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.
- Use when experiencing anxious feelings.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes a positive mood
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation
Sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh
Linalool, linalyl, acetate, limonene