Raw, Certified Organic, Unsalted, Sun-Dried.
These fantastic olives are unique in the world marketplace! They contain no salt, no oil, no herbs, and have not been cured. They are 100% untouched, natural, sun-dried, ripe certified organic olives from Peru. Each olive is nearly the size of a prune with thick, juicy, tasty, savory olive flesh. We have searched for years to bring you an olive of this quality. These are the best olives available on the planet.
TOP QUALITIES OF PERUVIAN OLIVES
* excellent source of calcium
* #1 alkalizing fruit
* dissolves mucus
These are some of the most nutritious olives EVER! These are quite simply the most mineral-rich olives around. In nature, high nutrition is often accompanied by more pronounced and bitter flavors. Although they may be enjoyed straight from the jar, here are some recipes to mellow out the initial "bite" you may experiencer. Soaking in water reduces bitterness by 50%.
1. 1. Soaked olives: Fill up olive jar with pure water. If desired, add 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt to jar. Olives become silky-soft after 3 days. Store in refrigerator.
1. 2. Marinated olives: Soak olives as above, drain, rinse again, drain well. Fill with garlic butter (Mix 3/4 cup stone crushed organic olive oil with 2 tbsp coconut butter(liquid) and 2 tbsp diced garlic.) Store marinated olives in refrigerator.
1. 3. Herbed garlic butter: Add to garlic butter: 1/2 tbsp rosemary, 1 tbsp thyme, 1 tbsp oregano (preferably fresh, dry also works). You may add any other herbs of your choice.
1. 4. For a spicier treat, fill a jar of Peruvian Olives with the brine from our Moroccan Olives. Let them marinate for three days and then enjoy olives like you've never imagined. For a milder variation, use the brine from our Green Olives.
1. 5. Marinara sauce: 1/2 cup soaked sun dried tomatoes, 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, 2 cloves garlic, 1/2 tsp celtic salt, 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil, 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, 1 tbsp dried oregano, 3 pitted soft dates, 1/2 cup stone crushed olives oil, 6 soaked pitted Peruvian olives. Blend all till smooth. Enjoy over raw zucchini pasta.
COSMIC HINT: Although the garlic butter can be reused to marinate more soaked olives, it is recommended to consume as an amazing herb sauce on salad or pasta. Also, a great Creamy Italian dressing may be created by adding the juice of two lemons and a pinch of celtic sea salt to the garlic butter. For an even creamier sauce, mash in half of an avocado to the Italian dressing. RAWESOME!!