Known as a popular cooking spice, Oregano also acts as a powerful
cleansing agent, and offers powerful antioxidants*—extending its uses
far beyond the kitchen.
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function*
- Offers powerful antioxidants*
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential
oils and has been used for centuries in traditional health practices
for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties.* The primary chemical
components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol, both in the phenols
group, which possess cleansing and antioxidant properties.* Due to its
high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing
Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should
be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the
skin. One drop taken daily can help maintain healthy immune function;
Oregano can be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high or
as needed to further support the immune system.* In addition to being a
popular cooking spice, Oregano also supports healthy digestion.* Oregano
acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends and can help
support healthy respiratory function when taken internally.*
- Take one drop daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any