While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered
by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue
1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are
frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb,
chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has
many benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion* and internal organ
function.* Long revered by healers, Rosemary was considered sacred by
the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary's
herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply
one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated
Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of
reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s
care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any