Spikenard - Nardostachys jatamansi
Historically used for its relaxing and uplifting aroma, Spikenard
essential oil has a calming fragrance and can be cleansing for the
Woody, spicy, musty
- Use topically on abdomen for an invigorating massage.
- Add Spikenard to a warm footbath.
- Add one drop to shampoo and massage into hair and scalp.
- Combine one drop Spikenard with moisturizer to smooth or soften skin.
- Apply topically to fingernails and toenails to keep them looking clean and healthy.
- Apply to the back of neck or temples for a relaxing scent.
- Diffuse for a calming aroma.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.