The Sedona 6780 comes with 11 Stainless Steel Dehydrating Trays and 1 Stainless Steel Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating.
The Tribest Sedona Express is the world’s first full-featured
dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use all 11-trays
with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your
dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers,
the Sedona’s central single-fan technology ensures even airflow and
rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the
temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls;
precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features
without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space. Two-Stage Sequential
Temperature-Timer (TST) Feature Reduce dehydration time and get
enzyme-rich foods with the Sedona’s TST feature. Sedona’s advanced
digitally controlled TST feature allows you to kick-start the
dehydration process by starting at a higher temperature (FAST mode) for
the first few hours, then automatically switching to a lower temperature
(RAW mode) to finish off the job. The TST feature ensures that the
temperature of the food does not go above the desired level, and results
in nutrition-packed dehydrated recipes every time.
- 11 Stainless Steel Dehydrating Trays - Deliver maximum performance while not sacrificing drying space
- 1 Stainless Steel Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating
- Compact Design - Fits in any kitchen
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) Feature - Allows you to
kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then
automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration
process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration
times while still preserving your precious enzymes and nutrients.
- All-Digital Controls & Displays - Precision control of
temperature and time located at the front of the unit for easy operation
- Max Temperature of 167°F/75°C - Maximum temperature of 167degree
Fahrenheit /75 degree Celsius that conforms with USDA Beef Jerky
Preparation Guidelines. This allows the user to safely cook beef jerky
directly in the Sedona Express without the need to precook in the oven.
It has an operational range of 77 - 167 degree Fahrenheit.
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter - Save money and add convenience
- Powerful Central Fan - For an even dehydration process
- Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode - Prevents
enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead
of average temperatures. Continuous Operation allows the user to
dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time.
- Glass Hinged Door with Internal LED Light for Easy Monitoring and
Insertion/Extracton of Trays - The transparent glass door and internal
LED light let you easily check the progress of your food throughout the
dehydration process. The side hinged configuration allows for easy
insertion/extraction of trays.
- Quiet Operation
- Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
- 10 Year Warranty - Longest of its kind in the industry
Sedona Express Dehydrator (Stainless Steel Trays)
12" W x 19.6" D x 14.5" H
11 Stainless Steel and 1 Stainless Steel Closed Tray
10" W x 13" H
Unit Weight with Trays:
22 lbs. (10 kg)
US: 120V~, 60Hz, 470W
Europe: 220V~, 50/60Hz, 470W
9.9 sq. ft. or 1430 sq. in.
77°F - 167°F (25°C - 75°C)