Vegetable Spiral Slicer - 4-Blade 5-Cut SPIRALIZER PRO (White)
The 4-blade spiralizer is an easy-to-use tool that makes vegetable spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands in seconds. We’ve combined all of the popular features and convenience of our 3-blade slicer, with a more compact and sleek design, as well as an additional blade providing a total of five unique cuts. The Spiralizer will liven up your salads, help you introduce more fresh fruits and vegetables, and bring creativity to a raw or healthy diet!
Includes four blades that cut flat ribbons or spiral noodles in four widths, from angel hair (new) to thick spirals, plus a metal skewer to make accordion cuts or to reinforce hold on larger vegetables while slicing, and a tray for holding cut vegetables
Compact, folding body is made of heavy-duty, professional-quality ABS plastic with re-engineered, break-resistant parts and a guided rail that helps slicer blades slide smoothly into place
Covered storage protects unused blades from dripping juices
Narrow corer helps retain more fruit or vegetable flesh, preserving nutrients and freshness
Patent pending, BPA-free, and adjustable for left- or right-handed users
The Paderno Spiralizer''s new 4-blade design offers a total of five unique cuts.
Offer your kids fun, creative and healthy snacks with the 4-
Baked Apple Chips
Simple to Use:
The spiralizer is very simple to use. Begin by following all assembly instructions provided with the unit. Secure the spiralizer to a smooth, non-porous working surface by pressing down on each corner. Attach one side of your chosen fruit or vegetable to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand. Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick, and must be at least 1/2 inch thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, and sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries. You can also use the straight blade for sweet potato or apple chips!
- Straight/Accordion Blade: Create ribbon cuts for salads, shredded cabbage for coleslaw, vegetable pasta, apple chips, and when used with the included pin you can create the popular spiral cut potato skewers.
- Angel Hair Shredding Blade (NEW): This blade creates perfect angle hair strands out of fruit and vegetables. Angel hair strands are ideal for use in soups, salads, and as a replacement for traditional pasta with a delicate sauce.
- Fine Shredding Blade: This is our popular “spaghetti” blade and is used to create a medium-sized cut for pasta replacement, stir-fry, and salads. Theses strands will hold up to a heavier or more substantial sauce like Bolognese.
- Chipping Blade: This blade allows you to create thicker stands or cuts. These thicker cuts are perfect for roasting and sautéing, and create an amazing base for many sauces. Make curly fries in mere moments with just a few turns of the handle.
New Upgraded Design:
- New pronged wheel features extra teeth that are both wider and longer to accommodate a greater variety of fruits and vegetables
- A smaller central coring blade has reduced the amount of waste to 1/8 inch (spaghetti size)
- The rotating pusher handle now accommodates both left and right hand users
- New compact design takes up less counter and storage area