With a unique, exotic aroma, Vetiver is known to provide a calming,
grounding effect on emotions—making it ideal for massage therapy and
promoting restful sleep.*
- Calming, grounding effect on emotions
- Immune-supporting properties*
- Sweet, woody, caramel, smoky
Carvone, Isovalencenol, Khusimol
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many
reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down,
making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil
stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used
extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on
the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also
be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
When taken internally, Vetiver can support a heathy immune system.*
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties*.
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Serenity®, or doTERRA Balance® to calm emotions and lessen stress.
a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver
is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.