Warrior Blend - Vanilla, 750g TUB New Size!
(Raw, GMO-free, Gluten Free) by Sun Warrior
A matchless proprietary fusion of the finest raw plant-based proteins
What makes WARRIOR BLEND so spectacular? Synergy! Each
ingredient is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in a
revolutionary new proprietary formula, WARRIOR BLEND is overwhelmingly
superior to any of its single components. This dynamic fusion creates a
unique, raw, plant-based protein with a complete amino acid profile,
exceptionally high in Glutamine, Arginine, Lysine, Luecine, and branch
chain amino acids.
WARRIOR BLEND is the next generation raw, plant-based protein - an
easily-digestible, nutrient- dense superfood, perfect for those who want
to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all - It tastes phenomenal!
Our patented, cold extrusion process is free of solvents, GMOs,
radiation, artificial colors, and preservatives, flavors, herbicides,
and pesticides. Sunwarrior products contain absolutely no animal
products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast.
Warrior Blend is the perfect protein combination for building muscle,
managing weight, curbing appetite, raising metabolism and blowing the
roof off your energy levels!! - All while improving your overall health.
But most important - IT TASTES GREAT!
Research has shown that it is beneficial to alternate protein
sources. We recommend you get maximum performance from your proteins by
alternating our Raw Vegan Rice Protein with our new WARRIOR BLEND. You
will be treating yourself and your tribe to all the health benefits that
both fine products offer!
WARRIOR BLEND is green, plastic-free, hypo-allergenic, and suitable for any diet or lifestyle (NOT JUST FOR VEGANS)!
Certified kosher (Rabbin Frankforter), Certified Halal (Ligue Islamique du Nord)
Vanilla Warrior Blend Ingredients: Sunwarrior Proprietary Protein Blend (Raw Pea Protein, Raw
Cranberry Protein, Raw Hemp Protein), Gum Blend (Fenugreek Gum, Konjac
Gum, Guar Gum), Natural Flavor, Stevia Extract, Medium Chain
*Allergy alert: This product may have come in contact with almonds. Do not use this product if you have an almond allergy.
About the Ingredients in the various Warrior Blend Products:
Raw Pea Protein*
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian SUPERFOOD, Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids! Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids - BCAAs)
- Aid muscle tissue maintenance
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise
- Improves vasodilation and promotes a healthy heart
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development in children)
- Boosts the immune system: producing antibodies, hormones, enzymes, collagen, and tissue-repair
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel "full")
- Natural tonic for preventing and treating high blood pressure
- Promotes healthy kidney function
*The proteins naturally present in peas exist in an inactive state
and must be activated by special enzymes to become bio-available. Simply
consuming peas will not provide the same health benefits as using our
purified pea protein extract.
Raw Cranberry Protein:
Cranberry protein is unique in that it is the only 100% plant protein
that contains 25% complete protein including all essential amino acids.
Cranberry protein is extracted using cold-pressing technology preserving
natural balances and naturally occurring fatty acids, which increases
the absorption of the other nutrients.
Raw Hemp Protein:
- Powerful detoxifier and diuretic (flushes out the kidneys)
- Treats bladder, kidney and urinary problems
- Boosts immune system, protecting against influenza and the common cold
- Increases "good" cholesterol (HDL), and reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL)
- Improves circulation and reduces risk of heart disease
- Helps to relieve stress & depression
- Treats skin conditions such as: acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, burns & wounds
- Also considered one of the best remedies for REDUCING CELLULITE!
Hemp seed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods.
- Whole food source
- Considered a "complete" protein, contains all eight essential amino acids
- Contains Edestin - a plant protein only found in hemp, similar to
proteins found in the human body, Promotes DNA & cellular growth
- High concentrations of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in ideal 1:3 ratio
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Rich in fiber
- Absorbed faster than any other protein
- Easy to digest due to its lack of oligosaccharides and trypsin inhibitors
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Bolsters the immune system and protects against chronic disease
- Aids in digestion
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid - good fat, needed for skin, hair, eyes, nails, and cells in general
- Good source of iron, calcium, and a variety of other nutrients, some of which include B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E
Coconut Oil MCTs (medium chain triglycerides)
Coconuts contain essential fatty acids in a unique structure that allows
the fat to be burned as energy rather than stored as body fat. The fat
in coconuts is composed of MCTs or medium chain triglycerides.
- MCTs require less energy and fewer enzymes to break down for digestion
- Digested and absorbed quickly
- Used to treat digestive or metabolic conditions
- Improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Improves general well-being
- Athletes have begun to use MCTs to improve performance and control weight
- Improves mental clarity
- Increases lean body mass/ decreases body fat
- Helps alleviate candida
- Abundant source of lauric acid (fortifies the immune system to fight off disease)
- Speeds healing and recovery from illness and injury
Plant in the family Fabaceae, Fenugreek is used both as an herb (the
leaves) and as a spice (the seed). The leaves and sprouts are also eaten
as vegetables. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of the polysaccharide
galactomannan. They are also a source of saponins. Other bioactive
constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, volatile oils, and alkaloids
Soluble fibers such as Glucommannan and Konjac root fibers offer many
health-promoting benefits through their ability to form a soft gel with
- Lowering Blood Sugar: supplements containing fenugreek are
thought to be effective at lowering blood sugar levels. How fenugreek is
able to lower blood glucose levels is not yet understood.
- Lowering Cholesterol: This effect is thought to be due to the
presence of chemicals called steroidal saponins, which prevent
cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream
- Relieving Constipation - rich in fiber
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine under the name Hu Lu Ba, considered
to warm and tonify kidneys, disperse cold and alleviate pain.
- help lower blood cholesterol,
- slow glucose absorption
- lowers the Glycemic index
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Most viscous of all known dietary fibers
- May promote weight loss in obese adults, even in the absence of a calorie-restricted diet
- Creates a feeling of satiety or fullness through its water-binding effects
- By creating a thick gel, glucomannan delays gastric emptying and
slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream, which helps to lower
levels of insulin and blood glucose
- Improves blood-lipid profiles and can lower systolic blood pressure
- Helping to move waste products out of the body discourages the growth of cancer or other illnesses
Having appropriate Muscularity is important to health and longevity of
humans and animals Protein is essential in maintain tissue, organ and
muscle fitness, and one particular protein or amino acid seems to be the
star player in preserving muscle tissue. That amino acid is Leucine.
- Luecine helps to preserve existing muscle mass and to stimulate the growth of new muscle cells
- Muscles rich in leucine are less susceptible to damage and require less time to recover from injury
- Prevents muscle wasting
- Prevents the loss of bone density, energy, strength and fitness
- increases weight loss
- Lowers appetite controlling how the brain regulates metabolism and the feeling of hunger
- Combines with isoleucine and valine to protect and provide fuel to
the muscles, and increase endurance levels and boost energy
- maintaining blood sugar levels
- increases growth hormone production
Based on nitrogen-balance measurements, the requirement for leucine
to maintain body protein is 1-3 grams daily. And to optimize its
anabolic pathway, it has been estimated that leucine requirement should
be about 8g - 16g daily.
3 ounces of Warrior Blend has the protein equivalent of 12 eggs!
Appearance is beige powder
Lead <0.5 mg/kg
Arsenic <0.2 mg/kg
Cadmium <0.2 mg/kg
Mercury <0.2 mg/kg