Derived from unique star-shaped flowers, Ylang Ylang is often used to
support healthy skin and hair, while simultaneously providing a calming
effect and promoting a positive outlook.
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin and hair
- Lifts mood while having a calming effect
Sweet, rich, spicy
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped
flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in
making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has
been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In
aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to
promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious
hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective
properties. Taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.*
Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Take internally for antioxidant support.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.