1. There are no issues with mold.
2. An almost unlimited shelf life if the products are kept frozen.
3. Recipe ready coconut meat and coconut water, all you have to do is thaw.
4. The coconut water and coconut meat have not been pasteurized
therefore still containing all the valuable nutrients and enzymes.
5. Superior product and taste than other coconut products in the
market. The closest it can get to a freshly harvested young coconut.
6. It is certified organic.
7. As nature intended. There are no artificial colors, sugars, fats, preservatives, and chemicals of any kind.
8. Coconut water is very high in electrolytes. It is a hydrating beverage.
9. Coconut meat comes vacuum sealed to ensure quality and freshness.
10. Our coconut water comes from a variety of young coconut called
the Fragrant Variety. This Fragrant Variety is grown only in Thailand;
it is naturally sweeter than any other variety of the young coconut in
The Top 10 Reasons We Eat and Drink Certified Organic Raw Young Thai Coconut Water And Coconut Meat:
1. We love the NATURALLY sweet coconut essence of the coconut water.
2. We love to use the coconut water to make our superfood drink
every day. It is an excellent way to eat our superfoods. The coconut
water makes everything tastes awesome and delicious.
3. We love the coconut water for its NATURALLY occurring electrolytes: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and sodium.
4. We love to use the coconut water to make our sweet drinks and
smoothies. And, since the coconut water is sweet enough, naturally,
there is no need to add sweeteners to them.
5. We love to use the coconut meat to make our deliciously smooth
and creamy puddings and desserts of anything that we can imagine.
6. Both coconut water and coconut meat are recipe ready and simple
to use, all we have to do is thaw the foods and it is ready for us to do
whatever we want with them.
7. Both coconut water and coconut meat together make an easy, superb and fulfilling meal any day of the week.
8. Don’t have to worry about spoilage, mold, and fermentation as long as the products are kept frozen.
9. Does not leave our kitchen a sticky mess. Very, very easy clean up.
10. IT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND UNHEATED.
Nutritional Value of UNPASTEURIZED Coconut Water:
It has five essential electrolytes: calcium, potassium, phosphorus,
magnesium, and sodium. It has 15X more potassium than most sport drinks
in the market. And, on the definite plus side, our coconut water has
no artificial chemicals, sugars, colors, preservatives, and flavors.
Our coconut water taste great naturally.
Our Certified Organic Raw Young Thai Coconuts Come from Certified Organic Farms in Thailand:
Farms are located in remote areas in Thailand allowing for clean
surroundings, clear irrigation and clean farm history. The 1st farm
reached organic certification in May 2007. The farms use growing
techniques such as mulching, crop mixing, hand-mowing, and composting.
There are no chemicals involve during the whole production of the
Conventional Commercial Coconut Farms:
The traditional commercial farms use herbicides and chemical
fertilizers from growing to harvesting to shipping. Some of the common
post harvest treatments involve dipping the coconuts in fungicides and
bleach, injection of preservatives to prolong shelf life, heating of the
coconut to ensure shelf life for the 3-week long ocean voyage, and the
1-2 month shelf life thereafter.
Shipping Coconut by Ocean Freight:
Companies who ship their non-organic coconuts by ocean freight makes
the product cheaper, but the cost of quality is severe. It has
pesticides, and chemical spray coated on the coconuts to prevent
spoilage. When it reaches consumers, the coconut has been in transport
for at least 6 weeks. By then the product could be moldy, spoiled, and
fermented; the young coconut is “young” no longer, it is evidently quite
Other Coconut Products On the Market:
Coconut water in tetra-paks are heated, preserved, and flavored.
There are no nutritional value left after the product has been heated at
high temperature and chemically preserved for long shelf life. The
consumers are no longer drinking a hydrating and nutritious beverage,
but an adulterated and highly processed chemical drink. Besides the
attractive packaging of the product, there is nothing of value in the
coconut water market today.