The fresh, herbal aroma of Cilantro essential oil makes it useful for
cooking, while also providing powerful cleansing and detoxifying
- Aids digestion*
- Powerful cleanser and detoxifier*
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been
documented for centuries. Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and acts
as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body.* Applied topically,
Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh,
herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s
culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads,
dips, and guacamole.
- Place two drops in a doTERRA veggie cap to experience a cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant,
nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact
with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.