Tibetan Goji Berries 8oz. (raw, organic) - Upaya Naturals
With a potent combination of protein and super-nutrients (and a long
history as a traditional Chinese longevity food) it’s no wonder these
tasty little morsels have become the world’s most popular super berry.
Toss a handful in your mouth, in your smoothie, or in your cookie
batter, and you'll be getting a mega-dose of cell-protecting
antioxidants, essential vitamins and trace minerals, including vital
selenium. They're also loaded with heart-healthy phytosterols and
Need some quick, tasty protein? Gojis are loaded with 18 amino acids,
while also providing a balance of fast and slow-acting carbs for energy,
and fiber for happy digestion.
Product of: Tibet
Goji Berry Nutrition Facts
Lycium Barbarum L
- Loaded with antioxidant carotenoids: food for the eyes!
- 18 amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids for complete protein.
- Twice as much beta carotene as carrots.
- Twice as much iron as spinach.
- As much vitamin C as oranges.
- Over 20 trace minerals, including zinc, iron, copper, calcium, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Balance of slow and fast carbs for energy, and fiber for digestion.
- Includes vitamins B1, B2, and B6
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Polysaccharides and Carbohydrates
A Note on Sulfites